Tuesday 27 March 2012

Dreams with Facebook Jokers


   Do you Love your GF :? yes or nopx ?
    ya i love my all GFs(Good friends)
      Don,t Think Negative :/
tumblr_lz0fk3DlQe1qbh3fyo1_500.jpg (500×426)
Facebook Jokers


Facebook Jokers

tumblr_m05o58Dt0S1roc0wxo1_400.png (300×396)
FaceBook Jok3rs




Searching for words
That express my feelings


Getting lost in memories of a sweet kiss
The only words slipping through my lips
Are I love you, and I love you true...

Met you once and got enchanted
Met you twice and lost my heart
Never thought a stranger could leave me breathless
Yet the unforeseen did happen
Leaving me mesmerized in a romanticbliss

Of all things I ever desired
I found you to be everything I wanted
Before I could even realize
You turned out to be the sunshine
That brought in never-ending joy to my life

You are my beacon of hope
You are the one I fantasize about
I don't know why I need you so bad
The only reason I can give
Is I love you, and I love you true...

Shattered into a zillion pieces
You mended my heart as if by magic
My heart no longer feels the pain
It just grows fonder day by day
Getting intoxicated by your love

Poet I am not
Yet I try to weave a verse
My thoughts creating a ruckus
Just to let you know
That I love you, and I love you true.

Facebook Jokers
A girl is like a Bird..
the thing most pretty in dis world..
The Childhood of girls is their golden age..
After Thar world keeps Them into a beautiful cage..
This innocent creature looks like a fairy..
Who loses her feathers after getting married..
She leads all her life in serving others..
She also has a heart none bothers..
A dress of hapiness n Pleasure she wears..
But in every corner u find a girl sheding tears..>
317244_306960529333912_100000599030621_1105700_419207559_n.jpg (250×375)
FaceBook Jokers
391871_136408743137450_100003049753782_150639_1065046478_n.jpg (480×640)
Facebook Jokers




 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer

Facebookjokers.blogspot.com Provides a wide variety of Pictures to our lovers, we cannot verify the exact facts of everything posted. Postings may contain Information, facts, speculation or rumor. We find images from the Web that are believed to belong in the public domain and specially for Fun. If any facts, stories or photos/images that appear on the site are in violation of copyright law, please email us [ facebook143lol[at]gmail.com] and we will remove the offending section as soon as possible. And Every Picture we Provide here is only for Entertaining our Visitors ;)

However, there are some rules to remember:
I do NOT own these pictures.
YOU do NOT own these pictures.
Please do not ask for permissions to use these images in your projects, as I do not own the copyrights for them.
USE THEM JUST FOR DESKTOPS! They are not to be sold.
Thanks for Reading ;)
Regards,
FacebookJokers !

 

Designed by ThatsBlogging